"2 years of coursework in Visual Communication didn't teach me much. Seriously. College is a place to do networking. If you want do to great art, hang with great artists 10% of your spare time. Spend the other 90% locked up in your bedroom - or studio, practicing. If you can't make yourself do it, you don't really want to do art.
Art is how I communicate, first with myself and second with the world. I don't know any other way. Many people think of us, artists, that we just don't want to grow up and get a job; just as many people think of business oriented people, that they're all possessed by greed. Both are false assumptions. There is absolutely nothing worse and more terrible for a person than to not become what he/she is meant to be. If people don't exercise their talents, they're a waste to themselves and to the world. It should be a social responsibility for everyone to do what they're good at".
~ Drawings ~
"During my childhood, almost every other cousin was astoundingly great at illustrating, except for myself. That lack of confidence didn't allow me to explore my own lines. In fact, I enrolled in art school pursuing video, back in the year 2000. Eight years later I gave it a try. I ended up having more fun than I ever thought I would.
My drawings are simply a mirror of myself. I draw things I like. Colorwork, to me, it's like cooking: there is always lots of room for experimentation, but you must know ahead what ingredients taste like, when you put them together."
~ Published Work ~
A regular day, comic. Published on Flesh Bites, art zine. Austin TX, USA 2009
~ Inks ~
"Some people have asked me to do artwork for a tattoo, some others have just got tattooed some of my drawings."
~ Collaborations ~